FRENCH CHAOS ZONE

SHEEP ON METH SHOCKED WITH TASERS !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suomi

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Thu 11 Jan 2007 - 2:46

Ugly or Beautiful , give me something really Great ! and International ! pepito
Thanks to XLSD , by Oxiogene, and Yeah to Myspace !

In first : Jessica Joslin - USA

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=94953199
Why i don't Do that ! I'm loving about osteology and taxydermy
Fuck...my artistic projects at school was in this way....

JALOUS.... gree

( I want One.... - Give your Money... 5000$ )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Thu 11 Jan 2007 - 5:53

that's.....wow. i've never seen anything like it! Shocked
though i think i'd rather have a live cat...
buuuuut that's just me...
Back to top Go down
pikkukivi

Female Number of posts : 84
Localisation : Belgium, behind the sauna next to the highway near the forest.
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 1:13

Alessandro Bavari
is someone whos art I really admire.
Also works by Louise Bourgeois made a great impact on me when I visited Centre Pompidou last sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fagula

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 6:47

I do enjoy Manson's art. I'm not too familiar with anyone elses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cold_hearted_cunt
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 10:29

I like too many artists just to list'em like that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pikkukivi

Female Number of posts : 84
Localisation : Belgium, behind the sauna next to the highway near the forest.
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 20:08

I kind of got tired of lists, they are allways in the end very insufficient. Just drop a name or two, it is not like that would be all you are interested about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Wed 2 Apr 2008 - 22:17

These days, I'm really into Marie Meier's work :
http://www.mariemeier.com/pages/indexpag.html

It's quite classical, but I love the way she draws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haenZel

Male Number of posts : 396
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Fri 11 Apr 2008 - 20:52

Well my favorites are: Gottfried Helnwein, Zdzislaw Beksinski, H.R. Giger, A. Andrew Gonzalez, Joel Peter Witkin and Jacob Bannon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.haenzel.com
Her Doktor Taz-kore
Сталкер A.K.A. فدائي Taz

Male Number of posts : 7188
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 2:37

haenZel wrote:
Well my favorites are: Gottfried Helnwein, Zdzislaw Beksinski, H.R. Giger, A. Andrew Gonzalez, Joel Peter Witkin and Jacob Bannon.

amour amour amour
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vault106.free.fr

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Sat 12 Apr 2008 - 3:23

Christian Boltanski, Cindy Sherman, Jake & Dinos Chapman, Jean Tinguely, Jeff Koons, Daniel Hulet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 8:22

Rusty / Lostfish.

I know her works/art since so many years, it's incredible the progresses she made. And now her drawings and digital paintings are wonderful...

http://lostfish.free.fr/

Back to top Go down
Monoject

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 17:43

Yeah LostFish is one of my favorit too, but I don't really love here new artworks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anna
-dame blanche-

Female Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Mon 14 Apr 2008 - 19:52

FuckThePower wrote:
Christian Boltanski
love him..

Christian Boltanski wrote:
"I stopped going to school at about age 12, and I was very crazy, and I stayed at home. One day I made a little object in plasticine and my parents said it was good. So I started to make more, and to make drawings, and I began to make large paintings in my bedroom."

"I began to work as an artist when I began to be an adult, when I understood that my childhood was finished, and was dead. I think we all have somebody who is dead inside of us. A dead child. I remember the Little Christian that is dead inside me."

"We are so complicated, and then we die. We are a subject one day, with our vanities, our loves, our worries, and then one day, abruptly, we become nothing but an object, an absolutely disgusting pile of shit. We become an object you can handle like a stone, but a stone that was someone."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krist Off

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Sat 24 May 2008 - 21:40

david wrote:
FuckThePower wrote:
Christian Boltanski
love him..

nice...

here's a piece from Luke Grochocki (DFH)

digital photo dosen't do it justice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/deadfrailhonesty
anna
-dame blanche-

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Sat 31 May 2008 - 14:39

.. Hans Bellmer.. best known for the life-sized pubescent female dolls he produced in the mid-1930s.. .
.. lovely Doll project .. ange

wirikiki wrote:
Represented by mutated forms and unconventional poses, his dolls were directed specifically at the cult of the perfect body then prominent in Germany. Bellmer was influenced in his choice of art form by reading the published letters of Oskar Kokoschka (Der Fetisch, 1925).

sue taylor (« The Wandering Libido and the Hysterical Body ») wrote:

In December 1934, there appeared in the Surrealist journal Minotaure a two-page spread introducing French readers to the erotic imagination of the German artist Hans Bellmer. Eighteen photographs Bellmer had taken of a life-size, female mannequin are grouped symmetrically around the title "Doll: Variations on the Montage of an Articulated Minor."

sue taylor.. wrote:
The images show Bellmer's assemblage, made of wood, flax fiber, plaster, and glue, under construction in his studio or arrayed on a bare mattress or lacy cloth. Seductive props sometimes accompany the doll—a black veil, eyelet undergarments, an artificial rose. Naked or, in one case, wearing only a cotton undershirt, the armless doll is variously presented as a skeletal automaton, a coy adolescent, or an abject pile of discombobulated parts. In one unusual image, the artist himself poses next to his standing sculpture, his human presence rendered ghostly through double exposure. Here Bellmer's own body seems to dematerialize as his mechanical girl, wigged, with glass eyes, wool beret, sagging hose, and a single shoe, takes on a disturbing reality.

Bellmer celebrated his invention of the doll in an essay, "Memories of the Doll Theme" (1934): "It was worth all my obsessive efforts," he wrote, "when, amid the smell of glue and wet plaster, the essence of all that is impressive would take shape and become a real object to be possessed." He need "to construct an artificial girl with anatomical possibilities...capable of re-creating the heights of passion even to inventing new desires.'' In their explicit sexual implications, the images of "young maidens" he put forth in this essay depart dramatically from the ideal of the innocent femme-enfant. Bellmer imagined little girls engaged in perverse games, playing doctor in the attic; he meditated lasciviously on "their bowed and knock-kneed legs" and "the casual quiver of their pink pleats"..

In order better to manipulate the doll, Bellmer developed a second version which he organized around the principle of the ball joint. Inspired by a pair of sixteenth-century articulated wooden dolls in the Kaiser Friedrich Museum, he produced a spherical belly for the new doll, around which could be arranged a number of parts in various combinations: four legs, four round stylized breasts, an upper torso, three pelvises, a pair of arms, and the recycled head and hand from the first doll.

. . still sue- wrote:
From 1935 through 1938, this second figure, in its numerous permutations, appeared in over one hundred photographs, many hand-colored to heighten their emotive impact. Unlike the photographs of the first doll, which documented the construction of the object or treated it as still life, Bellmer's photographs of the ball-jointed doll establish sinister, narrative tableaus, with new emphasis on the doll's environment: outside the studio, the doll becomes a dramatic character, often the victim of an unseen tormentor, in domestic interiors, basement, hayloft, or forest.

thinking to marcel duchamp (and his « nu descendant l'escalier »)

.. a thought struggling with the stairs–

how marvellous. .

. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guillotine

Male Number of posts : 3727

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Sat 31 May 2008 - 22:51

wow merci david, complètement ce que j'aime
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anna
-dame blanche-

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Sat 31 May 2008 - 23:57

isn't it?- you're welcome. .
(from you, that. . oh.. . how should i say?- touch me.?!)
'think we could share many many other artists

i'm totally falling in love with this doll since. . since. .. oh!-how. many years ago. . papy
('want.. .... NO!, i'll be it Embarassed )

[nota bene.: i can't remember which picture "violated our terms of use"- it's amazing!²)

-hope to see you, mister..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fagula

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 2:47

Oh my Hans Bellmer is freakin AMAZING! I want one of those in my house. That'd be awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cold_hearted_cunt
Krist Off

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Your favorite Art or Artists   Fri 3 Apr 2009 - 8:46

Show me some of your favorite art.

Luke Grochocki...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/deadfrailhonesty
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Fri 3 Apr 2009 - 9:54

We already had a topic, I pasted yours here (by the way, beautiful work, I always loved "ritual/mythologic" stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lou_official

Female Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Fri 3 Apr 2009 - 14:06

Ghost wrote:
Rusty / Lostfish.

I know her works/art since so many years, it's incredible the progresses she made. And now her drawings and digital paintings are wonderful...

http://lostfish.free.fr/

I really really really love ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lou_official
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !   Today at 13:09

Back to top Go down

Tell me what fucking Artists are Wonderful !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1