FRENCH CHAOS ZONE

SHEEP ON METH SHOCKED WITH TASERS !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What are you listening to right now ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
anna
-dame blanche-

Female Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now ?   Fri 21 Mar 2008 - 23:30

definitely! i love the Monsters
my favourite LP.: REVEREND BEAT-MAN AND THE CHURCH OF HERPES -"your favorite position is on your knees"
fucking voice (whiskey is your best friend).. .
"REVEREND BEAT-MAN & THE CHURCH OF HERPES, is a project of two completely different styles of music who has nothing to do with each other in the normal circus of the Music Industry… but they did it.. they mix up Gospel Rock’n’Roll with Industrial Analog Craut Electro.. and the Result is Craut influed Gospel from hell mixed up with Analogue electro trash.."
reviews.:
"The music consists of creaky organs and creepy industrial electro rhythms.
Truly this is hellish music. You can imagine it as the soundtrack of some slasher movie yet to be made, a portrait of a rockabilly werewolf l killer. Beat-Man has the voice of an evil robot disguised as a freak-show barker.
My favorite tracks here are “Bad Treatment” (Beat-Man as a wounded lover — you can almost feel the revenge fantasies playing out in his head)".
JA.!
This is Music for people who have the Blues and who want it even worse , Music to beat yourself with your Fist to the head till you bleed, music to make situations you are in even worse..

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
http://fluo.bbfr.net/viewtopic.forum?t=6361
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now ?   Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 17:50

Tito Puente – Best of
Hate me if you want, but I like this good old afro-cuban stuff. Percussions, trumpets, yeah !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now ?   Tue 27 Oct 2009 - 17:51

When it comes to german music from the 70’s, I’m always a bit uneasy. I always loved old Tangerine Dream, most Klaus Schulze, Ash ra, and so on, the so-called “Berliner sound”, but I never really managed to get into “Kraut rock” – Amon Duul always bored me to death, Can is alright but I never listen to the Can records in my collection… I always felt there was too much of a hippie feeling into that rockier side of the german cosmic seventies, not to say “bad Pink Floyd impersonation with a lot of Grateful Dead thrown into it” (actually, I must admit this is true for most continental psychedelic records from the 70’s, but none of these got the “classic” aura of Can… Kraut rock has always been trendier), … Walter Weigmuller’s record is a good illustration of that. This is a double album, concept stuff about the Tarot cards (if I wasn’t obsessed with Tarot too, that would probably make me laugh), played by a dream-team line-up featuring Klaus Schulze and Manuel Gotsching ; part of it is good cold “kozmische” stuff, almost dark-ambient ; part of it sounds like any hippie band jamming, psych blues-rock babbling topped with mellotron. Which is nothing wrong, but can be quite boring, if there’s no strong musical personality behind (the same tracks, if Robert Fripp or Richard Pinhas were there, would probably be top-notch !) or some good vocal appeal (try some Daevid Allen ? Edward Ka-Spell ?) … After many listens, I’m still perplex. 70’s rock definitely needed a punk revolution…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now ?   Today at 6:04

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34