FRENCH CHAOS ZONE

SHEEP ON METH SHOCKED WITH TASERS !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

International fluo mess zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 2:01

the track "Why war now" i've just uploaded on the NOISE GATE myspace player is just so.... powerful! Shocked

it's from a compilation named "7 artistes de Bruxelles et de Wallonie"
Back to top Go down
suicyco

Male Number of posts : 5622
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 2:05

DOAB wrote:
suicyco wrote:
vx cheerleader 69 wrote:
AlBéRiCk wrote:
I like the fact that the International fluo mess zone is now the main section of the forum...

rulaiz

Cool, now we're a two-men army ha ha

And I hope it'll enlarge your audience off course haha! Wink

Généralement les gens qui s'inscrivent sur le forum d'un groupe connaissent déjà le groupe je pense. Et ce n'est pas parce qu'on aime un groupe qu'on va aller s'inscrire sur son forum pour parler du dernier film qu'on a vu, il doit y avoir 300000 forum pour parler de ce genre de chose dans chaque pays.
Un site web, une page myspace en anglais oui ça c'est obligatoire, mais "interdire" aux "fans" français de s'exprimer en français sur le forum d'un groupe français j'avoue que j'ai du mal à comprendre l'intérêt promotionnel de la chose... à moins que le but est de faire croire au monde que punish n'est pas un groupe français, parce que peut être que c'est un handicap d'être français dans le monde impitoyable de la musique... je sais pas.

Enfin bref, c'est pas mon problème et je m'en tape un peu beaucoup aussi, mais ça me fais quand même poser des questions...

PS: désolé d'avoir écris en français, j'espère que vous avez réussi à comprendre.

ps2: ha oui, ça va être rigolo les annonces de concert & co quand toute l'Amérique sera ici... bah oui un forum ça sert à faire de la promo...

I had to put all your post in Babelfish to be able to understand Laughing

I don't care to write in english or in french but what i can say is that international people who came here before without meeting a lot of ohter english speaking people had possibly been disapointed of the lack of contact and exchange.
If someone from another country than ours come here after listening an album or viewing a video, he could run away from this desert zone. and the buzz is stopped.

For this remark of unuseful topics, although i find them (here) near to the critical limit of sillyness, i could conceive that i improve the involvement in the "community"

I had the same question for the "gigs topics" for non international groups Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ben_suicyco
suicyco

Male Number of posts : 5622
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 2:08

tco wrote:
suicyco wrote:
yep!

and don't forget any little hairy zone so he'd become a Krishna8 Very Happy

you talkin to me ?

no: the only place, you don't have any hair is well the head! Laughing

Hairy you are, hairy I am. so we're brothers in hair

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ben_suicyco

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 2:19

Should i suggest that the band is singing in english too ?

so, it wasn't in vain that i've said it's gonna be sort of troubles for those whom didn't speak/write english very well (as i do).

If the reason is to try end the "tribal wars" it's useless. The fact is that THERE ARE some "tribes", it's stupid it belongs to human nature, don't tell me it's silly 'cause I actually know that perfectly. We're not hippies, we can't love everybody. I personnaly come to this mess/age board because I've found much more than music in here, I'm very grateful it's existing even if some people somtimes makes me want to punch babies... but that's life spamafote

...and also it's true IRL.
Back to top Go down
Nymphe
Enfant terrible

Female Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 4:31

To my mind, making this forum an international one is an easy way to increase the problems it had when it was a french one:
(because of the english speaking)
More Jenns.
God, save our souls. Laughing

And well, I guess that now,
there will only be english-spoken parties after PY concerts,
(or even when punishers simply meet),
that sounds quite usual after that.
Cheers. beer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nymphe.blogg.org

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 15:51

Nymphe wrote:
To my mind, making this forum an international one is an easy way to increase the problems it had when it was a french one:
[color=white]More Jenns.

beer
Back to top Go down
HD
controled by HypnoToad

Male Number of posts : 2980
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 16:23

Porcupine69 wrote:
Nymphe wrote:
[color=white]More Jenns.

beer

Godwin? Only after 2 pages? well done dude! beer

Seriously, I personnaly don't care wether this forum is mainly english or french. Many topics in the french section are still unlocked. Imo, the fact that the international part becomes far more active can only have positive consequences. It's not just a matter of promoting, but honestly, if I had been a foreigner loving PY, considering the lack of activity of the international part, I would have left the forum years ago. This new dynamism is just... well, cool. I don't think it will make things worse in the french part, which is still available. And it helps improving one's english gree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 19:29

HD wrote:
I don't think it will make things worse in the french part, which is still available.

ange
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International fluo mess zone   

Back to top Go down

International fluo mess zone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2