Number of posts : 160 Registration date : 2007-03-28
Subject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!! Fri 17 Apr 2009 - 12:21
French pigs, most of french people, so why do we have to all speak in english ?
Maybe because in the world a few don't speak french?
the most-language- speaked in the world is Chinese. why don't we speak in chinese here ? Strange to force the 95 % people of this forum to speak in foreigne language for the other 5%. Anyway, it's not my forum, but i wanted to tell my opinion.
After reading my "poor english" post, do you understand why i don't want to speak only in english ?