FRENCH CHAOS ZONE

SHEEP ON METH SHOCKED WITH TASERS !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
:[S20]:
Duck My Sick

Male Number of posts : 2913
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 14:49

no mais the concept of reunir a lot of bands is fucking cool !
but just, me, j'ai du mal à lire, à understood et à ecrire in english, donc i'm feel loosé.
But comme le dit vx, j'irai sur d'autres fofo but it's not the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/stereokorbo
ladycobra

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 15:48

Les Modules Etranges wrote:
After all PY are singing in english

Jesus Fucking Christ this IS the PY's forum, not the one of a so-called "community"...

There are people on this forum belong to NO fucking community, people that will always being outcasts and proud to be..

We actually LOVE punish and their music, if someone's buy cd or are going to gigs "because-we-are-part-of-a-mongoloïd-community-look-at-my-hair-and-my-pretty-ass" it's a wrong reason to listen to py, those people should listen to skyrock network crap as well and have the bloody skyblog-kikoolol mentality.

To us PY's music is MOST important than all over "web community" crap.
If a community has really existed in the past, it wasn't for PY interest but only for some ego's interest, and there were being NO outcast... but it is clear that community needed their outcast, people they can point a finger at and tell everybody they are stinky bad people.

Save PY, kill the Chaos French Zone rebel

It's quite funny the guy saying that has been banned several times from the PY message board mostly for insulting people and bands working with PY and VX, then you vanished and you took new identities.
A real community has existed and will keep existing, it's not fair telling some use it for their own interest when I think of people helping organizing gigs, the webteam, the photographers, the video makers, the people who took you for a ride to a gig or who let you sleep at their own home for free.
And you used the message board for dating girls, at least it worked with your girlfriend.

Nobody stink but you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:02

amenez les popcorns, y a le film qui commence rulaiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:03

Let's keep it col, boys and girls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diva[Crash]
Bisounours

Female Number of posts : 6740

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:07

SYLVICIOUS wrote:
Dahlia wrote:
Yeah fabulous, even if you deeply hate Tamtrum, you have to support them when you keep coming on this forum hahaha best joke of the month

I fuck you bitch !!! You always can go spread your shit on another forum - it will make us some holidays !

amour

Well maybe this one should keep it cool as well, i find it pretty sucky that the band members starts insulting people. But well okay, its Slyvicious so just no one dare opening his mouth...or maybe i'm just easily shocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/divatrash
suicyco

Male Number of posts : 5622

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:13

Diva[Crash] wrote:
SYLVICIOUS wrote:
Dahlia wrote:
Yeah fabulous, even if you deeply hate Tamtrum, you have to support them when you keep coming on this forum hahaha best joke of the month

I fuck you bitch !!! You always can go spread your shit on another forum - it will make us some holidays !

amour

Well maybe this one should keep it cool as well, i find it pretty sucky that the band members starts insulting people. But well okay, its Slyvicious so just no one dare opening his mouth...or maybe i'm just easily shocked.

No I've made a post...and being back insulted back (not by the author).

But baby, ya don't understand thiz iz rock'n roll baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ben_suicyco
Diva[Crash]
Bisounours

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:21

Well then we have a new definition...being rock n roll= being a complete jerk fight
Back to top Go down
suicyco

Male Number of posts : 5622

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:24

Diva[Crash] wrote:
Well then we have a new definition...being rock n roll= being a complete jerk fight

Maybe.

I think that we should better wait the forum will calm down to come back posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ben_suicyco

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:24

*burp*
Back to top Go down
Teiko

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:26

Diva[Crash] wrote:
..or maybe i'm just easily shocked.[/color]

No, it made me regret to have registered again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lotek.fr
Diva[Crash]
Bisounours

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:33

suicyco wrote:
Diva[Crash] wrote:

Maybe.

I think that we should better wait the forum will calm down to come back posting.

Maybe. Or not. Neutral
Back to top Go down
vx

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:42

WOW WOWWWWW this is going a bit too far (I hadn't read everything...)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:44

Back to top Go down
Nutopia

Male Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:46

Je suis entièrement d'accord avec Diva sur le comportement insultant de Sylvicious. Dalhia a sans doute été offensive, mais de là à sortir les "fuck" virils et les appels à voir ailleurs...

Things never change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nutopia75
vx

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 16:55

I hate drama, and I'm not a social worker. The case is closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!   Today at 17:06

Back to top Go down

FRENCH PIGS UNITED OFFICIAL FORUM !!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6