FRENCH CHAOS ZONE

SHEEP ON METH SHOCKED WITH TASERS !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the most horrendous sides of Prog-Rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: the most horrendous sides of Prog-Rock   Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 18:42

Steve Howe Turbulence

I must admit it : I love Yes. I know I should be ashamed of that, but still, I love Yes. Anyway, I had to tell you about it to make this message clear : NEVER LISTEN TO THIS RECORD, whatever the reason. And it’s a Yes fan who writes that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: the most horrendous sides of Prog-Rock   Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 18:44

Well… Chris Squire is a Rickenbacker master, true, and sometimes a very gifted composer ; in this record, he teams up with Steve Hackett of Genesis fame, and the result is… Well… Hilariously bad. I mean, this is a CHRISTMAS SONGS record ! Can you think of anything worse than a prog rock band featuring a full choir and performing english Christmas songs ?????? Even fanatic progsters will laugh – with some unease – listening to this. The only song worth having a listen here – it sounds a bit like 80’s Yes mixed with cheesy Queen - is “Run with the fox” (which is actually a reworked version of a single from the 80’s).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arturo Bandini

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: the most horrendous sides of Prog-Rock   Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 18:45

Your reviews are actually very attractive in a pervert way. fou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: the most horrendous sides of Prog-Rock   Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 18:48

The Chris Squire record is at least funny. The Steve Howe is not. Just absolute early 90's crap. Instrumental crap. Imagine, well, Asia records without vocals. And a drum machine pretending to be real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arturo Bandini

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: the most horrendous sides of Prog-Rock   Sun 23 Aug 2009 - 18:50

Well, Asia without vocals might be less unbearable than Asia with. Whatever happened to the radio star?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most horrendous sides of Prog-Rock   Today at 3:29

Back to top Go down

the most horrendous sides of Prog-Rock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1