FRENCH CHAOS ZONE

SHEEP ON METH SHOCKED WITH TASERS !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

INFECTED MUSHROOM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invité

PostSubject: INFECTED MUSHROOM   Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 2:29

I'm listening to the first Infected Mushroom' album " The Gathering "

It's a fucking dream ! These sounds kill ! Don't even need psychotropic or what ! It's like falling in the hole to Wonderland with Alice !
These guys make you travel with there psychedelic trance music.

Anyone fan of trance music here ? I just know them and another Israel electronica band in the same kind of sound whose name is Hallucinogen. But I prefer Infected Mushroom . It's "deeper " haha.

At usual I listen psychedelic rock bands , electronic , ambiant etc, but this band seems perfect to mix all these elements.

It's a little bit hard to me to explain in english why I love this kind of sound. But, sometimes, it's like take a breath and listen something different. Like some psychotropic' music !

Back to top Go down
.Syn_

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: INFECTED MUSHROOM   Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 6:21

I'm not a big fan of trance and goa music in general but I have to admit that some bands really kick ass. I don't much know Infected Mushroom but I quite liked what I heard from them.

But basically I really like Juno Reactor Smile

Electronica/psytrance with tribal and ethnic touches, soooo nice.

If you don't know him you should listen to "Labyrinth", "Bible of dreams" or "Shango".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/syndr0m
Zorn

Male Number of posts : 1848
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: INFECTED MUSHROOM   Wed 16 Dec 2009 - 11:02

IM über alles. It can make me go totally mad, and without any drug, totally agree with you!
It drives you in and out of space in few seconds & makes you kinda crazy really quickly, each song is a travel through times & moments.

Don't know lot of trance music in fact, but generally it sounds not bad to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ecstatickillher

Female Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: INFECTED MUSHROOM   Mon 21 Dec 2009 - 19:22

Same as you both !

An uncle made me discover Goa & Trance music a few years ago (but I was really young and I used to think he was just another junkie, nevermind).

Indeed if you're kind of allergic to psychedelic style and hallucinogen stuff, it's gonna be hard to convince you to listen for a few seconds of such bands, regarding the names of their songs or the album covers...

But (to my opinion) they worth it ! There are greaaaat songs in Infected Mushroom albums ("Bust a Move" as a first memory), and I had good surprises while listening to Hallucinogen ("LSD", such a title ^^). The rythm, the story told in one song, its evolution, often a "dark" part, yes, a real travel out of time and space (sorry for the repetition Zorn) without drugs Very Happy

However, I wish some sounds were less "electronic" but nearer indus, of course it would change their identity.. And sometimes the composition seems too simple to me, musically speaking, perhaps because the guys behind those projects are gifted !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/like_an_fm_doll
Zorn

Male Number of posts : 1848
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: INFECTED MUSHROOM   Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 18:12

Hell, the only band which doesn't make me want to kill when using a vocoder haha. The second half of the song is aaaaaaaaah. Don't know how they proceed to create so many masterpieces ; nearly all of their songs are incredible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INFECTED MUSHROOM   

Back to top Go down

INFECTED MUSHROOM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FRENCH CHAOS ZONE :: Chaos French Zone-
Jump to: