FRENCH CHAOS ZONE

SHEEP ON METH SHOCKED WITH TASERS !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 10:23

http://cheerleader69.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teiko

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 15:33

rulaiz

I want to go to Tokyo and make some music there too... hmm damn. Seems like a cool thing to do. I'm jealous. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lotek.fr
Teiko

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 16:14

aw. fuck, i think i confused the "google follow" on blogspot with this applet thing you have for members o_O i don't get it, i don't know what it is... if it's for members ?? of the blog.. maybe there's an option to check or something. (or maybe it has no effect, dunno..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lotek.fr
Nekiko

Female Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 16:25

Punish Yourself in Japan ... dance
!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
Have a great kiss-ass time !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daedal

Female Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 18:00

Find brightest inspirations!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/traxxtown
xxz

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 19:44

they should cover Tom Waits' song Big in Japan, it would really fit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe Corpse

Male Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 15:44

I hate you, I hate you I hate you I hate you
I'm jealous, I hate you

And great idea !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaze

Male Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 19:28

Teiko wrote:
aw. fuck, i think i confused the "google follow" on blogspot with this applet thing you have for members o_O i don't get it, i don't know what it is... if it's for members ?? of the blog.. maybe there's an option to check or something. (or maybe it has no effect, dunno..)
Well you can be member of blogs .
And then you can follow them by logging in your "blogger" account (there' s a list with all the news from the blogs you follow) . What' s cool is that you can also see, the other members and the blog they have or follow . Sometimes you discover some cool stuff ... (but you don' t have to be registered to do that)

Great idea for the blog, I can' t wait to read more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kazeplop.blogspot.com/
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 15:52

updated !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 18:38

new update ; got my bag back from the Lost and Found ; recorded some new stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaze

Male Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 19:42

Good news .
I heard that you could lose a lot of things even a wallet and find it back at the Lost and Found in Japan .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kazeplop.blogspot.com/
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 18:37

updated with some street recordings from Osaka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 4:31

updated with sounds from slot arcades. Noisy places ! And some japanese jam session at Shibuya Red Room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 13:48

At last, I recorded some music, not only field recordings. Actually, I was testing the ability of my monotron to filter a e-bowed guitar, which ain't of much interest, but it may be the only piece of actual "music" that I will produce here, so...

Some arcade sounds added, too.

Tomorrow, I'll upload something much more interesting, sounds from a temple in Asakusa, with full ceremony, votive coins, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 10:24

This will be one of my last updates, but it's probably one of the most interesting : here are some sounds recorded in a big temple in Asakusa, with a full 6 minutes ceremony... enjoy !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Wed 29 Sep 2010 - 12:06

So, we're back from Japan... I still have some stuff I have to sort out, but mostly, this blog is now done, at least as "Tokyo Noise Diaries". Maybe I'll go on posting stuff about musical creation later...

And, by the way : here we go for an (almost) full PY gig in Toyohashi, recorded from the audience. It's rather raw, but captures the moment...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winli

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 9:54

Finally, I recorded some music, not only live recording. In fact, I was testing my monotron able to filter e-bow guitar,ugg boots which is not much interest, but it may be the actual "music", I will be here to produce, so only one ... the voice said some shopping. Tomorrow, I will upload some more fun, the sound from the Asakusa temple ceremony, ugg shoeswishing coins, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Mon 18 Oct 2010 - 10:14

New kind of bot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)   Today at 13:46

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Noise Diaries (Punish Yourself in Japan as a blog)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1