FRENCH CHAOS ZONE

SHEEP ON METH SHOCKED WITH TASERS !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
dead joe

Number of posts : 1411
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Fri 6 Mar 2009 - 13:24

I totally loved the Watchmen movie. Appart from some details slightly bungled...

The condensed history of the Minutemen and the Watchmen in the titles, over The times they are a-changin', is genius.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suicyco

Male Number of posts : 5622

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Fri 6 Mar 2009 - 14:32

ByK wrote:
suicyco wrote:
By W. Herzog

It brings you emotions and many questions on a lot a levels (human crazyness, the place in society, the defense of nature,...)

All those stuffs with the just way

I just love Werner Herzog amour

I've seen Encounters at the End of the World a few weeks ago and it was great, as usual.

I'm really curious about his "Bad Lieutnant" remake though Shocked

I just love the original and I hope I'll not be dissapointed by his version.

For Encounters..., I'm seeking it! I saw the trailers: it seems awesome too!

...and the pinguin! amour pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ben_suicyco
JeanKevin

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Sat 7 Mar 2009 - 3:22

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.walnutlocust.com

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 4:56

S. Darko trailer Neutral
Back to top Go down
Diva[Crash]
Bisounours

Female Number of posts : 6740
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 14:58

What the fuckin fuck?! hypno
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/divatrash
ByK

Male Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Sun 8 Mar 2009 - 15:17

DivaTrash wrote:
What the fuckin fuck?! hypno

+1 Shocked

My eyes are bleeding. This looks so fucking awful...

Speaking of awfulness, last night I endured :

Most overrated horror movie EVER.

Pretentious mystico-existential-bullshit at its worse. So dumb it's almost laughable. I can't help but laugh out loud during what seemed to be the most stupidiest ending ever.

On the top of that acting is hilariously bad. Plus it's not nearly as violent as I thought it would be.

So... 2/10 for a few good violent scenes. The rest is utter-crap.

AVOID.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 18:15

dead joe wrote:
I totally loved the Watchmen movie. Appart from some details slightly bungled...

The condensed history of the Minutemen and the Watchmen in the titles, over The times they are a-changin', is genius.

We share the same thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guillotine

Male Number of posts : 3727

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 22:58

Ghost wrote:

S. Darko trailer Neutral
tgv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobbyRobot

Male Number of posts : 2113
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 11 Mar 2009 - 13:07

vx cheerleader 69 wrote:
dead joe wrote:

We share the same thoughts.

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.oil10.com
Smothy

Male Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 11 Mar 2009 - 19:27

AlBéRiCk wrote:

what's this worth ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archetyp.org
RobbyRobot

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Thu 12 Mar 2009 - 0:54

Back to top Go down
dead joe

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Fri 13 Mar 2009 - 8:27

Saw the Watchmen twice now.

My remarks :

- Ozymandias sucks.
- from the beginning, you know that the sucker is the "bad guy"
- Why did they change that part of the script ? The Owl is visiting Ozzy at the beginning of the movie. In the comics, it's Rorscharch. Wich is quite logic : he visits everyone, but not Ozzy in the movie ?! It's not just a detail, I guess it's all about the freakin Owl's actor's contract and the number of time he's supposed to appear on the screen.
Had it been Rorschach, everybody would have thought it was his paranoia going, instead of just stay on that evil Ozzy impression.
-You know quite from the start (the Comedian's burrying) who Rorscharch is. But it has no influence on the movie, no one cares as a matter of fact.

-Quite a more important disagreeing : in the comics, Dr Manhattan leaves Earth because he has nothing more to do within it. In the movie, he's oppressed and forced to leave. AND, in the comics, he does not stand as a scapegoat. That slight detail changes everything. The movie is a "deist" version of the comic, in a way. "Dr Manhattan still watches us, so we'll all stand still and be good and be generous and all." This is the only real treachery in this movie. But it's an important one.

Still, I absolutely loved this movie !!!!!!

bravo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dead joe

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Fri 13 Mar 2009 - 8:33

The real flaw for me is the meta-physical part, with Dr Manhattan on Mars and all. It's just so thin in the movie. Should be shaking your soul, but it don't.

spamafote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobbyRobot

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Fri 13 Mar 2009 - 10:35

nerf
Back to top Go down
Zorn

Male Number of posts : 1848
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Sat 14 Mar 2009 - 21:59

I'm gonna see The Watchmen tonight. Hope I'll enjoy it, I don't go very often to the cinema..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pingu08

Male Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Sun 15 Mar 2009 - 11:53

amour amour
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 2:45

Tells a story about Mark Chapman, the assasin of John Lennon, and his 3 day plotting to murder Lennon in New York.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 2:56

seen again and again, and i love it amour
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 3:02

I had impression to look at Elephant but in less definitely

(bad english? sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 3:16

Returning to her childhood home – a mysterious, seaside orphanage – Laura and her family unknowingly unleash a long-forgotten, evil spirit. Now, thrust into a chilling nightmare that involves the disappearance of her young son, Laura must confront the memories of her past before the ghosts of the orphanage destroy her… and everyone she has ever loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 5:31

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 5:32

Candice wrote:

I had impression to look at Elephant but in less definitely

(bad english? sorry)

maybe I watched a trailer of this one a while ago, I remember I wanted to see it, will do.
Back to top Go down
dead joe

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 7:13

dead joe wrote:
The real flaw for me is the meta-physical part, with Dr Manhattan on Mars and all. It's just so thin in the movie. Should be shaking your soul, but it don't.

spamafote

Ozymandias is a real flaw too.

And THE esthetic sex scene, haha, "Hallelujah" !

And, but maybe I'm a quibbler, I don't understand why The Howl is visiting Ozzy in the beginning of the movie, instead of Rorschach. Must be a question of how many minutes the actor was supposed to appear on the screen, in his contract or something.

Anyway, it would have been more logical to see Rorschach, as he visits every other watchmen. And in the comic, it reinforces the impression that maybe it's all about his paranoia. In the movie, Ozymandias appears as the puppetmaster right from the start.

Don't know if I made myself clear...

Whatever. I saw this :

Well, good biopic, nice movie. Hum, and that's it. Smile

I need another Gerry !!! nerf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dead joe

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 7:14

RobbyRobot wrote:
nerf

pepito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pingu08

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 13:15

He was their inspiration. He made their lives extraordinary

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vx

Male Number of posts : 6638

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 17:57

Have you noticed the Doctor House actor ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 18:03

yep Doctor Wilson!
Back to top Go down
Pingu08

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 18:13

vx cheerleader 69 wrote:
Have you noticed the Doctor House actor ?

Yep, Robert Leonard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaze

Male Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 22:29

well it' s nice but that' s all
I think there are nice pictures, some good ideas but the texts and the main actor are bad and there is free madness everywhere (but perphaps it's also comic, the scene in the bar is funny Laughing )

I also watched gran torino and i liked it but it wasn' as good as I heard it was
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kazeplop.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 22:56

bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.    Today at 11:09

Back to top Go down

"C'est un grand must " : des films, encore des films.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next